How To Make An Appointment:
Call, text, or email us to schedule your first appointment. We will ask some basic questions to determine the best provider for you to work with and an initial phone conversation with the provider prior to your first appointment to answer any initial questions you may have before your first appointment.
We will have you complete some background information and documents prior to your first appointment to ensure your first session is as productive as possible. During your first meeting, you and your provider will determine treatment goals and objectives.
Fees and Insurance:
All fees are due at time of service unless previously arranged.
Many times folks find our site and want to work with us because of the unique services we provide. If you have health insurance that accepts out of network providers you may be able to have some of the cost of services covered under your insurance.
You can check your coverage to determine if your insurance company will cover out of network providers by calling them using the number on the back of your insurance card and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician or managed care company?
- [and for those seeking evaluation services] Does my insurance cover psychological or neuropsychological testing?
We will work with you to determine your benefits and provide a paid invoice to allow for insurance reimbursement. Our office cannot guarantee the percentage your insurance will cover for treatment and all services are to be paid at the day of your appointment.
Our office accepts Cash, Check, HSA cards, and most major credit cards for payment.